This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoffrichter Hauptwerk Organs

Hi I am currently using hauptwerk with a cheap yamaha keyboard and i am interested in buying a midi organ console that you could use with hauptwerk. I am on a low budget. I want to stay between $1000 or less. I have noticed the Hoffrichter hauptwerk organs. Its like exactaly what I want. Does anybodyknow where I can buy one of these in 2 or 3 manuals in american money $. If not... any other suggestions on other midi organs.</P>

Thanks. Joel</P>

Re: Hoffrichter Hauptwerk Organs

The last we heard from Hoffrichter was almost a year ago,whentheir price-list page went dead. Theyposted:</P>

This page is currently being revised
    due to recent VAT rate changes and
    exchange rate fluctuations.
    </P>

Please come back next week</P>

And that's that last any of usheard from them.</P>
    2008: Phoenix III/44

Comment

Do you have any other suggestions on cheap midi organ consoles. I can't afford one ofthoseclassic midi organ console things.</p>

Thanks</p>

Comment

The website was updated a couple of days ago. Apologies for the delay. It has been a few months, granted, though I think "almost a year" may be aslight exagerration. www.hoffrichter-organs.co.uk now re-directs to www.midi-organs.eu. </P>

Hope this helps.</P>

Best wishes,
        Douglas.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dhm"] The website was updated a couple of days ago. Apologies for the delay. It has been a few months, granted, though I think "almost a year" may be aslight exagerration.[/quote]</P>

According to the <FONT face=Tahoma>Hoffrichter </FONT>webpage listing Site Updates, </P>

http://www.hoffrichter-organs.co.uk/...e_updates.html</P>

it shows the most recent update as being <FONT face=Tahoma>20 July 2008
          which is well over a year. </FONT></P><FONT face=Tahoma>

And thePrice List page still says</P>

This page is currently being revised
          due to recent VAT rate changes and
          exchange rate fluctuations.
          </P>

Please come back next week.</P>

Thank you for your patience</P>

http://www.hoffrichter-organs.co.uk/...rice_list.html</FONT></P>
          <P mce_keep="true"></P>
          <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

[quote user="joeltrekell"] Do you have any other suggestions on cheap midi organ consoles. I can't afford one ofthoseclassic midi organ console things.[/quote]</P>

Hoffrichter is merely the European reseller of Canadian Classic Midwork products. Midwork has s complete price list on line at: </P>

http://www.midiworks.ca/calculator/S...;Update=Update</P>

It wouldn't male sense to buy these North American products from Europe. Nevertheless, midi organ hardware components are not inexpensive. Your best bet would be to obtain and old organ console, hopefully with midi aready incorporated,and work from there.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Clarion"] Hoffrichter is merely the European reseller of Canadian Classic Midwork products. [/quote]</P>

For clarification: Hoffrichter is *NOT* a European reseller for CMW.
              I (trading now as "DHMidi-Organs") represent Hoffrichter in the UK and CMW in the UK and German-speaking Europe.</P>

Regards,
              Douglas.</P>

Comment

Okay, so hoffrichter is pretty much out as far as I can tell, unless someone can tell me where I can buy one and how much money it would be...</P>

If nobody can answer this... where can I buy the cheapestmidi organ console that I could use for hauptwerk?</P>

Thanks. Joel</P>

Comment

If you want to purchase a 2 or 3 manual console, ready made, already midi-capable for HW for $1000 or less -- the truth of the matter is you're looking for a grail that doesn't exist for most mortals.</p>

That said, reasonably priced consoles do show up on places like eBay and Craigslist or Church Organ Trader occasionally that are entirely suitable -- but often won't have any of the midi electronics you need. Depending on who you know , you might even find a freebie. The electronics are not terribly expensive, and if you can or are willing to do the work or know someone who will do it for you, older consoles can be gutted (or not), cleaned up, converted to midi and used quite nicely for HW.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

Well, thanks for your help. I found an old keyboard on ebay that I'm going to buy and i'll just work from there!

Comment

Working...
                    X