X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love my Allen midi box but.......

Hi Everyone,

Everything with the Allen midi box is great except for the gt piston whenever I have a sound set on the Allen box on the gt it willautomatically default to the chimes setting. It only happens with the gt midi piston not the choir, sw or pedal. Anyone know how to fix this and not make it happen? Was it something I could have done by mistake? It was very embarrassing when I went to get solo trumpet on a descant and on came the chimes!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Are you referring to the Allen Ensemble? I know that when I turn mine on, it defaults to Allen's settings, and I need to manually change it to general MIDI.

Michael
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

The Box I have is the old Allen Expander Midi Box. It would will change the GT midi sound automatically to chimes, no matter what the Gt Midi sound is set on. It doesn't happen for the Sw, Choir or Pedal.

Any thoughts of how to fix this issue??

Thanks.

Comment

Can you change the channel for the Chimes either on the box or on the organ? Sometimes re-mapping the MIDI table will help. Complicated process, but may solve your problem.
        Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
        • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
        • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
        • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

Working...
        X