X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSi VB3-II released at last...

http://www.genuinesoundware.com/?a=showproduct&b=44

Looks fantastic, I'll try it when I get back from vacation.

roj
    C3 chop rescue - in progress
    M102
    L102
    TTR100
    VK-8M
    FrankenLeslie (in progress)

This version has a standalone mode so you don't need a VST to run it.

Comment

It is OK but nothing spectacular.

Comment

Hi, Just bought the GSI VB3-II yesterday, and I have to say it's really nice. The Leslie simulation needs some tweaking, but it looks like it has quite a few adjustments to play with. I have a Hammond B3 with 122 Leslie and PR-40 in my studio, and I love playing the real thing. However, recording it is a lot of work and the results are not always the best. This solves all those recording problems, and it is more than convincing. Give me a couple of weeks, and I'll be in a much better position to tell you the pluses and minuses.

- Hammond B3 with Trek2 Reverb, Kruger String Bass, Leslie 122, Hammond PR-40
        - Korg Kronos II with CPS Spacestation V3
        - DAW with Studio One and various virtual instruments (Garritan Jazz, Ivory II, GSI VB3-II)

Comment

Finally here, I was talking with Sr. Scognamilio about this when the original VB3 was only a few years old. "Later this year" he said. So I waited....... :)

Seriously, this is much bigger than the update he was talking about then. Look forward to trying it out at some point.
          It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
          Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
          Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
          Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Originally posted by Momboc View Post
            This version has a standalone mode so you don't need a VST to run it.
            As I understand, you will still require to use savihost as your vst, although "savi" is a single carrier vst.

Comment

Originally posted by amhosib View Post
              As I understand, you will still require to use savihost as your vst, although "savi" is a single carrier vst.
              I stand corrected, it is "stand alone" and is better than the previous.(but different).
              I have just downloaded and purchased.

Comment

I sound like a combination of Jon Lord and Dr Lonnie Smith, the Mrs. keeps tellin me to turn it down. I am running it on a Lenovo miix with an I3 processor. I have it in stand alone mode, coming through a set of 40w rms Logitech speakers, alesis 61. I have had zero problems and I love the stand alone format. The sound is as good as anything I have heard, and it is basically infinitely tweak-able. Honestly, it is really really good.

Next I want to see if I can coax the Walter Wanderley sound out of it, and then finish my mutant amp and see how it sounds through tubes.

KE

Comment

GSi VB3 II released at last

I guess I meant more "The last PC Booter game released when PC booter games were the norm", more than anything.
                  HD Wallpapers

Comment

Working...
                  X