universal MIDI interface for  install to pipe organ,please to help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

universal MIDI interface for  install to pipe organ,please to help me

I looking for a universal MIDI interface for install to pipe organ, Any one know the universal MIDI interface I can get.

You'll have to be a bit more specific I think. What do you want the MIDI to do? Peterson and Syndyne sell comprehensive Organ Control Systems that are based around MIDI. They are very, very expensive. Thousands of dollars. Is that what you are looking for? If you just want to send Note On/Note Off out to an external sound module there are non-pipe organ specific MIDI encoders that will work with a pipe organ anyway. Give us some details of your project. It might help focus our thinking to products that will best suit your needs.

Comment

Thank you for the Reply ,The organ have Wicks Direct Electric chests.Two manuals. 1 divisions. 18 stops. 3 registers. 3 ranks. 243 pipes. Manual compass is 61 notes. Pedal compass is 32 notes . I want install a autoplay to this pipe organ,I have other pipe organ with the autoplay(The universal MIDI interface made from Octet Design Corporation mode UM1 )picture below,I did lots search on the internet try to find one like this, but not available right now.

Comment

I have a almost new Syndyne relay that was removed from a 4 rank 2 manual wicks organ. It has all the cabling and midi built in if you are interested. PM me if you wish.

Michael

Comment

Working...
        X