MOTU Micro Lite configuration - need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTU Micro Lite configuration - need help

Hi, I did a quick search on this site, but no hits. I have owned and used MOTU Micro Lite (4x4) for many years successfully. Apparently, when I got it new, the basic install was sufficiently easy that up until now, I did not need any tweaking of it. However, now I have a need to "pass-thru" from MIDI Port 1 IN to Port 1 OUT and the device does not seem to be configured this way (i.e. MIDI THRU). All software I found on my PC is the Clockworks Digital Timepiece Utility, which does not see my MOTU Micro Lite. The documentation I downloaded today from the web says "ClockWorks cannot be used with a micro lite or Express 128 interface, as these devices do not support MIDI processing or synchronization features." Not sure if this is my problem. If anyone offers help, all I need is to set and assure that my MIDI IN gets passed thru to the device's MIDI OUT (as in MIDI THRU), on at least one of the 4 channels of this device.

Thanks in advance.
    Z

Update: I was able to side-step the issue by configuring Hauptwerk to provide the passthru function and to reroute the MIDI input back to the OUT of the MOTU box. However, if anybody knows the answer to how to configure MOTU itself via a utility on Win (if at all possible), I'd still like to hear it.
    Z

Comment

Working...
    X