Rodgers PR300 with a Rodgers 960 organ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodgers PR300 with a Rodgers 960 organ

I am trying to record what I play on my Rodgers 960 organ to a PR300.

The PR300 will record the internal synth sounds fine -- but I want to only record the 960 organ.

Is there a method of recording the organ -- ex: waiting until the PR300 record light stops blinking and then selecting your organ registration -- playing what you want to record -- and then pressing General Cancel when finished. Is there some sequence like this to go through to record the organ. I thought I read something like this a while back.

Anyway, I cannot get the PR300 to record or playback what I have played on the organ.

Help!!!
    Rodgers W5000 --- home (currently at church)
    Rodgers MX200 module --- home (currently at church)
    Kawai UST7 studio piano --- home

Hi - have you contacted Noel at Frog Music? He might have a manual for it, or can surely give specific advice. Also, the W5000 manual has a good section on the MIDI implementation that MAY be similar to the 960 - dunno.

https://www.frogmusic.com/

I have never done business with him, but I used to subscribe to the Rodgers mailing list he ran and actually contributed my Roland MT-200 to him so he could use the parts to repair Rodgers units.

Good luck. I'd love to hear that big organ.

-- I'm Lamar -- Allen TC-4 Classic project, 1899 Kimball project
    -- Rodgers W5000C, Juno DS-61/88, FA-06, Conn 643, Hammond M3, E112, and L-102
    -- The mean relative humidity in Atlanta is 60-80% percent every month of the year

Comment

Working...
    X