I need help and input.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help and input.

I have a Rodgers 960 organ that has a Rodgers PR300 and Rodgers MX200 attached to it.

I want to connect a Roland VK 8M drawbar organ module to the Rodgers organ as well.

I am stumped at what I need to get the Roland VK 8M connected and working with everything else.

I appreciate your input!!
    Rodgers W5000 --- home (currently at church)
    Rodgers MX200 module --- home (currently at church)
    Kawai UST7 studio piano --- home

You may need to unplug the midi from one of those devices and insert something like a Midi Solutions Quadra Through box. You would need a midi cable to then reconnect the device you disconnected and another one to connect up the additional device. I am running 3 midi sound modules off of one midi out on my organ.

Comment

• gebohmusic
      gebohmusic commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you handle the audio connections?

Thanks for the input. I have a Midi Solutions Quadra Thru - and I got it going last night. My problem is audio with that 3rd device.
    Rodgers W5000 --- home (currently at church)
    Rodgers MX200 module --- home (currently at church)
    Kawai UST7 studio piano --- home

Comment

Is there an input on the organ that you can plug the L+R output from the VK-8M in? From looking at one on eBay, I'm under the impression that it made its own drawbar organ sounds and you would only need the input side if you wanted to fade from the organ to the VK-8M (or maybe mix the sounds).
      Last edited by Silken Path; 06-22-2022, 04:24 PM.
      -- I'm Lamar -- Allen TC-4 Classic project, 1899 Kimball project -- Rodgers W5000C, Juno DS-61/88, FA-06, VR-09B, Conn 643, Hammond M3, E112, and L-102, 6 Melodicas

Comment

Working...
      X