This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight of a Allen MDS 317?

Greetings from a "moderated newbee". Can anyone advise of the weight of an Allen MDS 317? Also, any idea the weight of a covered floor speaker? I went to the Allen website and looked up the model but I couldn't find anything about the weight. Appreciate any info.

Allen speakers, assuming they have 15" woofers, are about 80 pounds each. Console, with pedals and bench, figure about 500 pounds. I know, because i own one.
    Mike

My home organ is a Theatre III with an MDS II MIDI Expander.

Comment

m&m,
      MUCH appreciate the assistance. Had one on the hook but it appears others want it more disregarding the suggested price. I will keep looking, it's a set back but not down or out!!!

Comment

M&M,
        It didn't occur to me until just now, you're owning a 317, you might know the current value in 2018 of that model. I'm looking for a range if you happen to know. I would appreciate any advice you might be able to render, thanks.

Comment

Maybe 10,000-15,000. I have had mine for 12 years, so really haven't priced one lately, but I recall occasionally seeing one advertised at about those prices. A motivated private seller might let one go for less than that.
          Mike

My home organ is a Theatre III with an MDS II MIDI Expander.

Comment

Again, thanks. Your assistance is most appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X