This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodgers 320 Trio

I have a Rodgers 320 Trio with 2 matching speaker cabinets, which are currently not working. I would like to know how to convert this organ to internal audio as it has cutouts on the back panel to accommodate them.

When you say "not working". It begs a few questions: Do the cabinets have internal amps? Or are the amps in the console?
    Can't play an note but love all things "organ" Responsible for 2/10 Wurli pipe organ, Allen 3160(wife's), Allen LL324, Allen GW319EX, ADC4600, many others. E-organ shop to fund free organ lessons for kids.

Comment

• pumpkincat922
      pumpkincat922 commented
      Editing a comment
      The amps are in the cabinets. I am not sure about the console. Just wonder why Rodgers provided cutouts in the back panel of the organ if it were not possible to convert it to an internal speaker system - with amp already mounted in the console.

The amps are in the cabinets. Thanks for responding.

Comment

Then there are no amps in the console, unless I am mistaken.
      If only in the cabinets, then those amps would have to be moved into the console, or you may have to find some to fit in there. When you say cutouts, do you mean holes for speakers?
      Can't play an note but love all things "organ" Responsible for 2/10 Wurli pipe organ, Allen 3160(wife's), Allen LL324, Allen GW319EX, ADC4600, many others. E-organ shop to fund free organ lessons for kids.

Comment

Working...
      X