Allen LL324 for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen LL324 for sale?

There's this Allen LL324 on eBay, been on there for at least a year. Catch is it's in Hawaii! The funny thing is, it seems like the owner is not interested in selling it or forgot he posted it. Numerous attempts to communicate have failed. And I have an interested party here! (not me personally). Trying to find how much it would cost to ship to NY state. Does anyone here know more about what the deal is?
    Can't play an note but love all things "organ" Responsible for 2/10 Wurli pipe organ, Allen 3160(wife's), Allen LL324, Allen GW319EX, ADC4600, many others. E-organ shop to fund free organ lessons for kids.

It's probably this organ: http://barton.theatreorgans.com/selectedad.asp?ID=23449

You might try contacting him through the theatreorgans.com site.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      That ad was placed in 2016, so the organ's been available for at least that long and is now 8 years old. The fact that the seller isn't responding to the much more recent eBay listing is strange. There is a phone number for him on theatreorgans.com site, which would be a more direct approach in contacting him, but given the age of the ad, his contact information may be stale.

Well, I sent an email from Theatreorgans.com, we'll see!
    Can't play an note but love all things "organ" Responsible for 2/10 Wurli pipe organ, Allen 3160(wife's), Allen LL324, Allen GW319EX, ADC4600, many others. E-organ shop to fund free organ lessons for kids.

Comment

Sorry about the dual post.. anyhow, not a peep from the owner.

Comment

The owner was once the Allen dealer for Hawaii. I'm told he'd like to sell it, but in the meantime, it's his personal organ. If you're serious, he flies to San Diego weekly, so you might be able to arrange a meeting. Shipping to the Mainland would obviously be expensive.

Comment

Appreciated, but I’m on the East coast. Stll curious why he won’t just communcate?Do you knowhim?

Comment

I believe it was Dwight Beacham's organ, but I'm not certain of this.

Comment

Hmmm Curiouser, and curiouser....

Comment

Heard from a reliable source it's not Dwight's.

Comment

Working...
                X