This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 OHS convention in Cleveland

I'm pretty sure I'll be attending, the organs look AMAZING there!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else here going?

Re: 2009 OHS convention in Cleveland

why of course!

Comment

did you get the OHS quarterly yet? I just got mine yesterday....that..and the calendar...the number of large pretty much intact E.M. SKinner's is just amazing. Got to hand it to the OHS folks..they have an amazing photography/art department...amazing stuff.....that big E.M. Skinner on the cover...WOWSA...all the E.M. Skinners look great though.

And....being a HOltkamp fan too..I'm very much looking forward to hearing some very fine/groundbreaking Walter Holtkamp organs as well!!!!...to sort of quote Walter Holtkamp...Sr...."a visit to Cleveland...will be profitable"...indeed!

Comment

Hi folks...who all will be making the trip to Cleveland tomorrow? I'll be up there!

Comment

I would love to make the trip, but not this year. The roster of organs looks great[:P]

I hope you have a great time, enjoy. Please post some impressions on your return.

I'm seriously considering attending at leat part of the Pittsburgh convention next year, E. Liberty Perbyterian is a must hear for me.

Pete

Comment

Working...
          X