• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new baby Ateliers

http://www.roland.co.jp/news/0369.html

(in Japanese)

Regards, Oliver

Re: new baby Ateliers

If they get the price structure right, they could make a killing in today's market - and IF they decide to market it outside Japan. There is nothing comparable for customers to buy at the moment if they want to buy new.

Andy G

It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

G'Day All,

If my exchange rate calculations are correct and my limited ability to decipher Japanese works here is some more info on the Ateliers.

Release Date: - April 25, 2008

PRICING

AT100:- $AU2843, $US2615, 1535Quid Stg

AT300:- $AU3940, $US3624, 2178Quid Stg

Common features incl. Roland piano "ism", GM2/GS, XGlite (a Yamaha thing that was too late to save the organ market), USB port and optional FD01 Disk Drive.

Pricing looks OK to me and as Andy suggests if they release them to us Westerners with a decent marketing plan they might just kick a few goals.

Cheers,

Ian

sigpic
      Hammond X77GT & Leslie 77P
      Lowrey C500 & Leslie 720/540
      Hammond T524 & Leslie 710
      Gulbransen Theatrum & Leslie 700
      Yamaha EL90T

Comment

As per usual the brit market place get overcharged the AT100 is listed at £3999 bit different to the above somewhat

Comment

Working...
        X