Coming soon: The ultimate vintage keyboards book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming soon: The ultimate vintage keyboards book

Apologies for the immodest subject line. But if you're into vintage keyboards (Hammonds, combo organs, Rhodes, Wurlis, Clavinets, Minimoogs, Mellotrons, Pianets, and many more), check out this preview of my new book, "Classic Keys: Keyboard Sounds That Launched Rock Music": http://www.classickeysbook.com/. It's a big, beautifully illustrated, hardcover book that celebrates these great instruments and many others. My Australian co-author David Robertson and I each invested 7 years of work into this project to help make this book special.

The book is being released in late November, and is now available for pre-order at Amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/dp/1574417762 and many other leading booksellers world-wide. To keep up with news about the book -- and to be notified when it's ready to ship -- follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/ClassicKeysBook/

Alan Lenhoff
    Co-author, "Classic Keys: Keyboard Sounds That Launched Rock Music." Coming November 2019.
    See a preview: ClassicKeysBook.com
    Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/ClassicKeysBook/
    Buy it now: www.amazon.com/dp/1574417762

Alan,

Obviously a great deal of work went into this book. Congratulations. It looks like it will be a wonderful survey.
    Bill

My home organ: Content M5800

Comment

Originally posted by voet View Post
      Alan,

Obviously a great deal of work went into this book. Congratulations. It looks like it will be a wonderful survey.
      Thank you! It has been a long labor of love, and we're getting great feedback.

Alan
      Co-author, "Classic Keys: Keyboard Sounds That Launched Rock Music." Coming November 2019.

Comment

Alen, this book is right up my alley! I'll be adding to my Christmas list! Thanks for putting the years of hard work into this project.
        '58 Hammond C3 in Limed Oak w/145
        '70's Hammond Dolphin
        '59 Wurlitzer 4420
        Lowery TBO-1, TLOK-S, DSL-0 DSO L-55/chop

Comment

Originally posted by Morgonzo View Post
          Alen, this book is right up my alley! I'll be adding to my Christmas list! Thanks for putting the years of hard work into this project.
          Thank you! It's truly been a labor of love for me and my Australian partner-in-crime, David Robertson. (And an expensive one, because the more research we did about these great instruments, the more we had to own, of course. I'm sure lots of folks on this list can relate to that!)

Alan

Comment

Working...
          X