New $9.99 / £9.99 VPO for Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New $9.99 / £9.99 VPO for Mac

A quick announcement of my new Virtual Pipe Organ for Mac. Very inexpensive, and very much geared towards playing on an inexpensive setup. It can be extended to 2 manuals plus pedals, and supports swell and crescendo with programmable stops on the 16-stage crescendo. 8 pistons, 7 banks of pistons give 56 registrations at the touch of a button. Its goal is to be as usable as possible on a single inexpensive MIDI controller keyboard with drum pads for piston and ‘bank of piston’ selection and still offer room for expansion to a more ‘church-like’ system.

Check out the videos and sound examples on the website - https://www.omenie.com

Looks Great! I like the fact that you are making the program small and simple for those who don't want a high power VPO setup. Now I just have to get the bits and pieces to put together a small VPO. Thanks for your work, and I predict that this will be a very successful program.
    Ed Kennedy
    Current Organ - Conn 645 Theater

Comment

Looks like a truly wonderful concept, perfect for folks who want the VPO experience without the huge cost and all the fussing of HW, etc.

Do you have an online video or other guide for putting together a system? Perhaps I missed it, but I'd like to see some sort of list of the requirements, what you need to own or purchase in order to get started.

I'm not a Mac user, so I'm curious as to how it's all connected up. Does a Mac already have a MIDI jack on it, or do you attach an interface, as on a Windows computer? Does the audio come right out the headphone jack of the Mac, or is there some other audio equipment needed? Is a touch-screen monitor needed? Or do you interface with the stops and pistons in some other manner? Does it work on an iPad, or on a Mac notebook, or what?
      John
      ----------
      *** Please post your questions about technical service or repair matters ON THE FORUM. Do not send your questions to me or another member by private message. Information shared is for the benefit of the entire organ community, but other folks will not be helped by information we exchange in private messages!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birds...97551893588434

Comment

There is a very clear setup and user manual download on the bottom of the page.

Welcome, Pi Synth, to the forum. I also appreciate your organization's work with the "Friends of Friendless Churches". May those buildings still be around and usable when people rediscover the value of traditional worship.
        Ed Kennedy
        Current Organ - Conn 645 Theater

Comment

• jbird604
          jbird604 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Ed. I missed that! Will take a look.
      Working...
      X