The Electronic Organ Historical Archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toodles View Post
    Looks like Schober Orphans pages are back up.
    Not working for me. I went there last week, though.

David

Comment

Works for me one day then doesn't the nexts; the internet archive page I referenced before continues to work for me as do the subsequent model catalog pages.

Comment

The Electronic Organ Historical Archive has launched! We are online with information on over 3,200 organ models from 23 manufacturers! A few features are still being developed, and we are currently working on parsing photos and stoplist information from brochures. Whether you are a Hauptwerk user, a potential customer, a collector, or an enthusiast, we hope you'll find the website interesting and useful!

http://www.organhistory.org

Comment

• Organplayer66
          Organplayer66
          pp Pianissimo
          Organplayer66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Has the website closed? The links no longer work.

• myorgan
          myorgan
          Super Moderator
          myorgan commented
          Editing a comment
          That was a short life for a website. If anyone ever wondered, that's why some of us longtimers on the Forum are hesitant to endlessly provide information to new members with posts less than 3 digits. Often, we invest the time to provide the information, the new member takes it and runs. :-( Oh, well. Another one bites the dust.

Michael

• Admin
          Admin
          Administrator
          Admin commented
          Editing a comment
          That's too bad. The domain name is still registered, but the domain owner is hidden by a proxy. The current error is due to a failure of DNS to resolve the domain name. This could be a transient problem or could be an indication that the site is now permanently defunct. The OP was on the Forum a little over a week ago.
      Working...
      X