Forum Update?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing signature this time.

Edit: Sig does not appear on submitting post but does show after refresh.
    Previous: Elka Crescendo 303, Technics G7, Yamaha EL-90
    Current: Yamaha AR-100

Comment

Admin,

According to the Home Organs forum page, the last post in Organ Dealers in the USA was Yesterday, 4.37 PM. In fact there have been 10 posts since then, the last being Yesterday, 11.04 PM. I have previously noticed similar discrepancies.

Comment

• RogerM
        RogerM commented
        Editing a comment
        Admin,

I believe from your User Profile that you have commented on this. Your comment has not come through. Can you please repeat?

• RogerM
        RogerM commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s appeared now!

• RogerM
        RogerM commented
        Editing a comment
        There were three comments on this post. They’ve all disappeared.

I have also noticed several posts missing/gone blank. Is it known if the posts can be recovered once/if the system can handle the characters? For example one post with detailed information on the chips in a Kimball organ I have that needed fixing is gone. I can see it in a quote only. Otherwise, I have noticed that when posting a thread or a comment, I get a spinning blue wheel of sorts and the yellow box says "Working". I never get to see that the post has gone through or not gone through, as it always stays spinning and never changes. If I press the "Post Reply" button again, I am told it is a duplicate post. So (and this has happened both times) if I open a new tab and go to the thread, it doesn't show my post, but then after a bit it will appear if I refresh the page a few times. Otherwise no issues that have not been mentioned so far. Thank you for working on keeping the forum running. P.S. It seems that whatever "auto-refresh" for displaying entered comments also does not work. If a post goes through I have to refresh to see it.
      Kimball R-80 Broadway, Kimball S-20 Valencia III, Western Cottage Organ Co. Reed Organ

Titano Virtuoso Converter, Borsini Vienna 723, other assorted accordions

Assorted keyboards/synthesizers

"...as you probably know, I take written music as more of a suggestion since we do typically change things up and do them a bit differently."
      - A. Bonsell

Comment

Admin,

Last night I commented under Post 47 in this thread that your comment was not showing up. Then it did and I commented again to that effect. Today I see that all comments under that post are missing, including two more that were already there. I mention it only because I assume you will want to know if things aren’t working the way they should.

Comment

• Admin
          Admin commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. I'm dealing with several issues right now. Sometimes in the process of fixing them data is lost. There's currently a major issue with data cacheing that is seriously impacting forum performance and stability.
      Working...
      X