Color

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color

Don't know about the rest of you members, but white background with grey or light blue print is just too hard for me to see. Can the background color be changed to something else??

hank

There are roughly a dozen or so alternate color schemes you can choose from. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and at the very bottom, on the left you'll see the style setting. Currently the default is "Default VB5 Style" Click on it to see the other choices. You can also change the style in your user settings. You can increase type size with your browser zoom settings.

The current default is not intended to be permanent and will be changed in the future. It's in use now to facilitate troubleshooting problems with the new Forum software.
    -Admin

Allen 965
    Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
    Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
    Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      I just added a style EasyEyes that has the same color scheme as VB5Default but with a larger font size. As I said, the current style options will be changing as time permits, but creating new color schemes is a very time consuming process, so don't expect any immediate changes or additions to the styles currently available.

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    There are roughly a dozen or so alternate color schemes you can choose from. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and at the very bottom, on the left you'll see the style setting. Currently the default is "Default VB5 Style" Click on it to see the other choices. You can also change the style in your user settings. You can increase type size with your browser zoom settings.

The current default is not intended to be permanent and will be changed in the future. It's in use now to facilitate troubleshooting problems with the new Forum software.
    Dear Admin;

Just found my color choice. simply, DARK. For me, that makes this forum absolutely the best! I thank you for the tip!

Hank Thompson

Comment

Working...
    X