Changes in photo posting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changes in photo posting

Are you tweaking the process by which photos are embedded into posts? Yesterday when I clicked on the camera icon to add photos I had the option to include a caption. Today when I did that I had the new option to select the size of the photo but the caption option was gone.
    Larry is my name; Allen is an organ brand name.

Main: Allen RMWTHEA.3 with Rocky Mount Electra-Piano, Allen 423-C + Gyro cabinet, Britson Opus OEM38, Saville Series IV Opus 209, Steinway AR Duo-Art, Mills Violano Virtuoso with MIDI
    Lower Level: Hammond 9812H with roll player, Gulbransen Rialto, Roland E-200, Vintage Moog
    Shop: Mason&Hamlin AR Ampico piano, Allen ADC-5300-D with 18 speakers and MIDI, 4 Allen theater organ tone cabinets (including 3 Gyros, but don't call me Gyro Gearloose!).

No, haven't made any changes. If you add a photo from the editor, there's no captioning option. I'm stilling seeing the captioning box with the Camera icon.

If you're referring to the picture you added in this post https://organforum.com/forums/forum/...222#post648222, that picture looks like it was added with picture icon in the editor, not the camera icon. The Camera icon will display a count of the number images. The editor will not nor will uploading an image as an attachment.
    Last edited by Admin; 01-24-2019, 11:46 AM.
    -Admin

Allen 965
    Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
    Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
    Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

I should add that the only time I've seen the size options is when I'm editing a post that I've previously added pictures to. Then I'm given the option of inserting the image into the text body at different sizes. Haven't figured that out yet!
      -Admin

Allen 965
      Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
      Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
      Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

Working...
      X