Difficulty signing in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty signing in

I'm still on Windows 7 and for some time now, I haven't been able to sign in. I assumed it was something to do with the problems the site had earlier in the year, but it turns out it was Internet Explorer that was the culprit. Since changing my browser to the new Microsoft Edge all the problems have gone away. If anyone else is having problems, this might help.

Thanks for letting us know. Microsoft replaced Internet Explorer 11 with Edge five years ago in 2015. Although it is still receives security updates, and is surreptitiously included in Windows 10, it does not support current web technologies very well and continues to exist primarily for the benefit of enterprises that rely on its Active-X support for legacy applications. Official support of Internet Explorer 11 ends in August of 2021. Microsoft ended bug and security fixes for Windows 7 in January of 2020 and it should now be considered a security risk.

Currently roughly 46% of Forum visitors are using Google Chrome, 36% Apple Safari, 7% Firefox, and 5% Edge. Just over 1% of Forum visitors are using some version of Internet Explorer. I'm using the latest version of Edge for most of my daily browsing.

Anyway, glad you're back online here.
    -Admin

Allen 965
    Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
    Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
    Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

Working...
    X