Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gtc
    commented on 's reply
    I don't have nor want FB, but I agree about OF.

• gtc
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you.

• Organkeys Jones
    replied
    Any amount of time this site is unavailable is far worse than Facebook being offline for a day. I love my Organ Forum community.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Aware of the problem and working on a solution with our ISP

• gtc
    replied
    Just a note to say that I was unable to access the site for about an hour before this. Same symptom as before ... a blank page.

Leave a comment:

• myorgan
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, I missed it too! Kinda like a splinter: You know it's there, but you miss it when it's gone.;-)

After being a week without an Internet connection at home, as soon as I got it fixed I find the Forum down for a few days. Maybe God's trying tell me something!

Michael

• tbeck
    commented on 's reply
    I'm very glad to have it back.

• Silken Path
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I missed it. Couldn't get past the idea it might be on my end, since I could not see the error message.

• tbeck
    commented on 's reply
    I had the same experience.

• Organkeys Jones
    commented on 's reply
    I sure missed it! Was stuck with reading political articles, and about the problems in our church denomination. Days without Organ Forum is tough, but I feel better now.

• gtc
    commented on 's reply
    It was sending me nuts. I could ping the site, traceroute initiated from various parts of the world got through, numerous 'Is it Up/Down?' checkers said the site was up, but no access for me. Quite frustrating. Glad it's back again.

• you795a
    commented on 's reply
    I missed it too. I was going through withdrawl.

• jbird604
    commented on 's reply
    Sure did! You know we did. OF is like a lifeline to those of us adrift in a sea of mediocrity!

• aeolian pat
    replied
    Yeahhhh, thank your ever-spinning electrons..
    Pat

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Stuff happens. Sorry about the outage, but I was wilderness camping in Utah and had no Internet or cell phone coverage for about a week, so was unaware of the problem Obviously the site's back up now. Did you miss it?🥺

Leave a comment:

Working...
X