Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I attempt (following instructions above) to post a classified I am immediately redirected to this "how to" thread. I have 12 Allen HC12 speakers to post for sale at a very good price. This is getting frustrating!

Comment

Originally posted by WHBCCarla View Post
      Every time I attempt (following instructions above) to post a classified I am immediately redirected to this "how to" thread. I have 12 Allen HC12 speakers to post for sale at a very good price. This is getting frustrating!
      WHBCCarla,

Your Classified has been approved. All new users are subject to having their posts approved by an administrator or moderator to prevent Spam. Best with your classified.

Michael
      Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
      • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
      • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
      • 9 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 4 Pianos

Comment

Ok Admin...question everything is ok..but got 1 issue..Every time I post something..and I miss spell a word...it will not let me edit the post..it always wants me to delete the post why is this all I want to do is correct a spelling in a post...??
        M3(3).M103(3)-M101(1)-L112(1)-L122(1)-(1)H182.H345(1)T312(2)-T582(1)-16462-(1)Aura(1)-C2-with 122 Leslie(1)-CV with D20 cab.(1)710Leslie(1).Thomas Stereo church organ(1).Lowery Deluex(1)kimball swinger 1000.(needs fixed)

Comment

Originally posted by Ang View Post
          Ok Admin...question everything is ok..but got 1 issue..Every time I post something..and I miss spell a word...it will not let me edit the post..it always wants me to delete the post why is this all I want to do is correct a spelling in a post...??
          If you're able to delete a post, you should be able to edit it. By design, you have twelve hours to edit or delete your posts. After that, changes to your posts must be made by a moderator.

If you wish to edit the title of a thread that you started, you'll have to do that within 15 minutes after posting.

These time limits are in place to insure the integrity of threads on this board.
          -Admin

Allen 965
          Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
          Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
          Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

Working...
          X