X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin
    replied
    I have to do it for you. Changing of usernames is discouraged because it is disruptive to our forum community. Send me private message.

Leave a comment:

• John Wakefield
    replied
    Can I change my user name

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    started a topic How Do I Change My Forum Email Address

How Do I Change My Forum Email Address

1. Log In with your current username and password
    2. Click Settings at the top of the page
    3. In the My Settings box under My Account click Edit Email and Password
    4. Enter your current password. This is required to change your email address even if you are not changing your password.
    5. Enter your new email address and confirm it.
    6. Click Save Changes.

Note, in order to protect your security, when your email address changes an email will be sent to the new address asking you to confirm the change. You will see a notification on the forum that your confirmation is pending and your privileges on the Forum will be reduced until this step is completed.

It's important that your Organ Forum email address be up-to-date in order to receive email notifications from the Forum. For example, you'll not be able to recover a lost password or username if your Forum email address is invalid. Your forum email address is also used to notify you of changes in your subscribed topics and threads, the receipt of private messages, and to relay emails messages from other forum members to your email mailbox.
    Last edited by Admin; 07-29-2016, 09:33 AM.
Working...
X