This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Do I Login to the Forum?

• The Login link is in the Notification Bar at the very top, above any and all ads, on every page in the Forum. When you're not logged in, the text reads "Login or Sign Up."

Click image for larger version  Name:	LogInSignUp.png Views:	2 Size:	194.7 KB ID:	648995
    • Clicking on that text displays the Login form:

Click image for larger version  Name:	SignInForm.png Views:	2 Size:	62.0 KB ID:	648996
    If you are on personal device, such as your phone or desktop, check the Remember me box to remain signed-in across visits and avoid being automatically logged out after a long period of inactivity.

If you are on public computing device such as one in a library, school, or coffee shop, it is recommended that you do not check this box for security reasons.

If you've forgotten your password or user name, click on that text.

If you'd prefer to login with credentials from social media sites such as FaceBook or Twitter, click the appropriate icon at the bottom of the login box.

Once you've successfully entered your credentials the Notification Bar will display your user name and notification links. Click on any of these links to display additional options.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	SignedIn.png Views:	2 Size:	10.0 KB ID:	648997
    Note that after periods of inactivity you may be automatically signed out of the Forum unless you checked the Remember me box when signing in. Unfortunately, there is no notification or change when this occurs other than certain Forum operations, such as posting and messaging will become unavailable.. If you have any doubts as to whether you're signed in or not, refresh the page and check for your user name in the Notification Bar.
    -Admin

Allen 965
    Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
    Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
    Hauptwerk 4.2
Working...
X