This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add your location to your profile

Here's a plea to members to add their location to their forum profile.

A lot of threads on here would require fewer iterations if the original poster had that information listed. People can be more helpful with their responses if they know where you are located.

I see long-time members on here with thousands of posts that are location anonymous. There may be good reasons for a few prominent individuals to keep their location secret but since this site content is fairly innocuous I'd encourage everyone else to take a moment to update their information.

If you don't want to post your city, at least post your country. So many issues discussed on here are dependent on where you are located that it seems silly to have to beg people to reveal where they live in order to answer their questions.

Just log in, click on My Profile, then click on the About Me tab and then click on the edit pencil for location. Click Save and you're done; it's that easy!

Thanks to all who contribute to make this site such a great information resource.
    Larry is my name; Allen is an organ brand. Allen RMWTHEA.3 with RMI Electra-Piano; Allen 423-C+Gyro; Britson Opus OEM38; Saville Series IV Opus 209; Steinway AR Duo-Art, Mills Violano Virtuoso with MIDI; Hammond 9812H with roll player; Gulbransen Rialto; Roland E-200; Mason&Hamlin AR Ampico piano, Allen ADC-5300-D with MIDI.

Originally posted by AllenAnalog View Post
    Here's a plea to members to add their location to their forum profile.
    I second your request. Note that the Location is a generic field and anything can be put in. I have limited mine to a geographic region that is fairly descriptive. Unfortunately, news broadcasters think a hurricane in New Jersey is in New England!X-( Oh, well!

Michael
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

Working...
    X