X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachments Won't Upload

Admin,

I tried for over 45 minutes to upload a companion photo to the other photo I uploaded in this thread: http://www.organforum.com/forums/sho...836#post434836. The companion photo was re-sized to be only 258KB, but would just sit and spin in the upload cycle for as much as 15 minutes. Needless to say, my activity timed me out at that point. I cleared my cache, cookies, and temporary Internet files, re-launched the browser, and still had the same issue (Safari v.5+). I then tried Firefox v41.0.2 with similar issues, but eventually that worked.

What's up?

Michael
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 9 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 6 Pianos

No idea. Could be an Internet problem.

Go to your Settings page. Under Miscellaneous click attachments. What does it say under Attachment statistics?
    -Admin

Allen 965
    Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
    Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
    Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      No idea. Could be an Internet problem.

Go to your Settings page. Under Miscellaneous click attachments. What does it say under Attachment statistics?
      Admin,

It says: You are currently using 37.35 MB to store 312 uploaded attachments. I eventually got the 2nd photo uploaded after cutting the size in half--I thought the Forum did that for me, but could be wrong. Is there a limit to the attachment space? Does that change with certain Forum "rights?"

Michael
      • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC

Comment

As a Moderator you are using roughly half of your allotted attachment space. The Forum software will attempt to resize images that exceed certain dimensions, but file size for uploads is limited. A message is displayed if file size is exceeded for an upload.
        -Admin

Allen 965
        Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
        Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
        Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
          As a Moderator you are using roughly half of your allotted attachment space. The Forum software will attempt to resize images that exceed certain dimensions, but file size for uploads is limited. A message is displayed if file size is exceeded for an upload.
          Admin,

Thank you. I'll keep an eye out for exceeding file sizes--I usually resize less than 1MB before attempting to upload. There used to be some sort of gauge (status bar) to show how much allocated space had been used, but I haven't seen it lately--only in Private Messages.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Michael

Comment

Working...
          X