Location for Feed Bot eBay finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location for Feed Bot eBay finds

Can Feed Bot be programmed to include the location of organs it finds on eBay? If we have it searching eBay so we don't have to it might as well find the location Of its results so we don't have to. Just an idea
    Allen 530A

That's a good idea, but that information is not included in the RSS feed supplied by eBay. Sorry.
    -Admin

Allen 965
    Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
    Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
    Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

Oh, I thought it was something you could program to search for various keywords on a website and page. Oh well
      Allen 530A

Comment

Here's a follow-up question asked out of curiosity. I don't know what people using browsers other than Firefox see but on my computer I see a line such as, "<table border='0' cellpadding='8'> <tr><td> <a href=..." under the subject line where the first words of a human post would appear. It seems benign (no apparent action) in function but it just seems strange to have those HTML tags showing up with every listing. Can they be suppressed?
        Larry is my name; Allen is an organ brand. Allen RMWTHEA.3 with RMI Electra-Piano; Allen 423-C+Gyro; Britson Opus OEM38; Saville Series IV Opus 209; Steinway AR Duo-Art, Mills Violano Virtuoso with MIDI; Hammond 9812H with roll player; Gulbransen Rialto; Roland E-200; Mason&Hamlin AR Ampico piano, Allen ADC-5300-D with MIDI.

Comment

My guess is some sort of error where it doesn't finish loading possibly due to a compatibility issue
          Allen 530A

Comment

Originally posted by AllenAnalog View Post
            It seems benign (no apparent action) in function but it just seems strange to have those HTML tags showing up with every listing. Can they be suppressed?
            Every listing? I just checked with Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox and I don't see any html in the Feed Bot eBay posts. Can you provide a link?
            -Admin

Allen 965
            Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
            Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
            Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

Working...
            X