Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do I have to use "Advanced" to post to this Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I have to use "Advanced" to post to this Forum?

Recently, when I want to make a response to a post and click on "Reply" or "Reply with Quote" I get the box to make my input, but I don't get a cursor in it and I cannot type in the box. I have checked and I am logged onto the Forum. When I further click on "Advanced" the box I get will allow me to type in it and respond. What's going on?

David

You might need to update your computer. It happens to me too on internet explorer, but I either go advanced or use google chrome browser which works better since I don't update my computer, I don't want to risk getting updates I don't like.
    Allen 530A

Comment

This would be an issue local to your computer and/or browser. What operating system and browser versions are you using?

I've found that it is sometimes necessary to click in the upper left corner of the editing area of the edit box to get the cursor to show up.

You could also try switching to a different editor.

Go to your Settings.
      In the left sidebar under My Settings/My Account click General Settings.
      Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options. There are 3 choices under Message Editor Interface. Try a different one.
      -Admin

Allen 965
      Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
      Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
      Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

How do I post a new question to the forums?

I guess I must be an idiot because I can't seem to find anything that refers to posting a new thread. I have a fairly simple question I want to ask about how old a Viscount/Baldwin G-404 might be and what its cost new might have been. Any help would be appreciated. Your picture looks familiar to me, but I'm pretty sure we have never met. I'm in Kerrville, TX.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryA122/45 View Post
          I guess I must be an idiot because I can't seem to find anything that refers to posting a new thread.
          Go to the top of the forum section that you're interested in and you should see under its heading a button saying + POST NEW THREAD

Click image for larger version

Name:	PNT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	602072
          Last edited by gtc; 03-04-2017, 05:32 AM.
          -------

Hammond M-102 #21000.
          Leslie 147 #F7453 in the queue.
          Hammond S-6 #72421

Comment

Working...
          X