X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing Organ Forum on iPhone and iPad

Hello
    I tried searching IOS on the forum search feature to see if my question has been asked already but cannot find anything....
    I rely on my iPad at home and iPhone at work to surf the net and read this forum. When I am in the main forum menu the page is full width. When I go into Hammond Organs or Leslie Speakers or any sub forum for that matter, the page halves in width. After about 10 attempts I manage to stretch the page with two fingers so that it is legible. Most times the page snaps back to half width again.
    I wanted to know if other IOS users have experienced this, whether it is a forum bug or whether I need to change settings on my phone. I don’t think I get this on other forum platforms although the Organ Forum is the one I visit most.
    Thanks for everything you do to keep the forum going!
    Dave
    Hammond C3, M102, XB3, XB5
    Lowrey Heritage DSO-1, H25-3, Yamaha E70
    Farfisa Compact Duo Mk2, Vox Continental 300, Korg BX3 Mk1, Leslie 122, 145
    www.drawbardave.co.uk

For your phone, you should be using the mobile theme. See https://www.organforum.com/forums/sh...l=1#post325558

You could also try using this theme on your iPad. I have no idea why you're seeing the formatting issues you describe if you're using the standard themes on your iPad. When the page width collapses to half the screen width, what's displayed on the other half of the screen?

I don't own any Apple hardware, but if you continue to have problems, I'd try using a browser other than Safari.
    -Admin

Allen 965
    Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
    Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
    Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

Thanks Admin. I didn’t realise both devices had the forum on full site setting and I didn’t realise there was a mobile setting under themes. So I am enjoying the mobile version now! Thanks for your help!
      Hammond C3, M102, XB3, XB5
      Lowrey Heritage DSO-1, H25-3, Yamaha E70
      Farfisa Compact Duo Mk2, Vox Continental 300, Korg BX3 Mk1, Leslie 122, 145
      www.drawbardave.co.uk

Comment

Ah, the simplest solutions are the very BEST.
        Allen, circa 2006

Comment

Working...
        X