This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload to Users Manuals and Schematics

Hi - I am probably missing the trees for the forest, but I have an Allen Service Bulletin I'd like to post. When I go to Gallery and click "Upload File" it offers me "Public Gallery - Organ Brochures." The question is how do I upload to the Manuals and Schematics Section instead. (Another forum member has some Allen docs to upload, too, and has the same question.)

Thank you!
    -- I'm Lamar -- Allen TC-4 Classic -- 1899 Kimball, Rodgers W5000C, Conn 643, Hammond M3, L-102 - “If music be the food of love, play on" Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Everybody don't answer at once here. :)
    -- I'm Lamar -- Allen TC-4 Classic -- 1899 Kimball, Rodgers W5000C, Conn 643, Hammond M3, L-102 - “If music be the food of love, play on" Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Sorry, I'm in Black Rock City and have limited computer and internet address. The short answer is that you need to create a new album under the Manuals and Schematic Section and upload your files to that. I don't have convenient access to the Gallery on my mobile device, so a detailed tutorial will have to wait until after the Man burns and I return home. In the meantime, you can always upload to your personal gallery and, I think, move the album to the public area later.
      -Admin

Allen 965
      Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
      Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
      Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

Thank you. I hope you have a great time!

Comment

Who knew that our Admin was a Burning Man kind of guy? Of course we're curious what your "Playa name" could possibly be. (I won't tell a soul.)
          Larry is my name; Allen is an organ brand. Allen RMWTHEA.3 with RMI Electra-Piano; Allen 423-C+Gyro; Britson Opus OEM38; Steinway AR Duo-Art 7' grand piano, Mills Violano Virtuoso with MIDI; Hammond 9812H with roll player; Roland E-200; Mason&Hamlin AR Ampico grand piano, Allen ADC-5300-D with MIDI, Allen MADC-2110.

Comment

Working...
          X