Upload to Users Manuals and Schematics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload to Users Manuals and Schematics

Hi - I am probably missing the trees for the forest, but I have an Allen Service Bulletin I'd like to post. When I go to Gallery and click "Upload File" it offers me "Public Gallery - Organ Brochures." The question is how do I upload to the Manuals and Schematics Section instead. (Another forum member has some Allen docs to upload, too, and has the same question.)

Thank you!
    -- I'm Lamar -- 1967 Allen TC-4 Project (forum thread)
    -- 1899 Kimball Parlor Organ (forum thread)
    -- 1999 Rodgers W5000C and Hauptwerk - spare W5000C for spares
    -- Conn 643 Theater - Hammond M3 and E-112 - Roland RD300nx stage piano
    -- Public domain hymn search: https://songselect.ccli.com/search/r...t=publicdomain

Everybody don't answer at once here.
    -- Public domain hymn search: https://songselect.ccli.com/search/r...t=publicdomain

Comment

Sorry, I'm in Black Rock City and have limited computer and internet address. The short answer is that you need to create a new album under the Manuals and Schematic Section and upload your files to that. I don't have convenient access to the Gallery on my mobile device, so a detailed tutorial will have to wait until after the Man burns and I return home. In the meantime, you can always upload to your personal gallery and, I think, move the album to the public area later.
      -Admin

Allen 965
      Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
      Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
      Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

Thank you. I hope you have a great time!

Comment

Who knew that our Admin was a Burning Man kind of guy? Of course we're curious what your "Playa name" could possibly be. (I won't tell a soul.)
          Larry is my name; Allen is an organ brand name.

Main: Allen RMWTHEA.3 with Rocky Mount Electra-Piano, Allen 423-C + Gyro cabinet, Britson Opus OEM38, Saville Series IV Opus 209, Steinway AR Duo-Art, Mills Violano Virtuoso with MIDI
          Lower Level: Hammond 9812H with roll player, Gulbransen Rialto, Roland E-200, Vintage Moog
          Shop: Mason&Hamlin AR Ampico piano, Allen ADC-5300-D with 18 speakers and MIDI, 4 Allen theater organ tone cabinets (including 3 Gyros, but don't call me Gyro Gearloose!).

Comment

Working...
          X