Organ Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organ Parts

Good day to everybody...I am trying to find a place on this forum where I can post parts for sale from dis-assembled organs....for now Hammond solid state organs....I can't find a proper section dedicated for that........and I don't want to try and post something in the wrong area and upset anybody.......any suggestions greatly appreciated......
    Cheers

My guess would be the "Hammond Organs" or "Parts & Components" categories in the Classifieds.
    Sam
    Home: Yamaha P22 and a modified Allen ADC-4500 ... for now.
    Church: Allen MDS-5
    Files: Allen Tone Card (TC) Database, TC Info, TC Converter, Chorus/Mixture TC Generator, ADC TC Soundfont, and MOS TC Soundfont

Comment

Items for free, for sale, or wanted should be posted in the Forum classifieds. Ads posted in the discussion area will be removed by forum moderators. Click the Classifieds tab at the top of the page to post your classifieds.
      -Admin

Allen 965
      Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
      Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
      Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        Items for free, for sale, or wanted should be posted in the Forum classifieds. Ads posted in the discussion area will be removed by forum moderators. Click the Classifieds tab at the top of the page to post your classifieds.
        Hank you very much...I never saw that tab at the top...I was searching in the drop down menu at the bottom of the page...
        Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X