Can't Delete Sent Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Delete Sent Messages

I was getting an alert that I needed to clear some private message space, so I tried to delete messages from my Sent Messages folder. The boxes on the messages show checked, and when I click Delete, the site says it's moving messages to the Trash; however, they never disappear from the Sent Messages folder.
    I'm David. 'Dave' is someone else's name.

This appears to be a known bug that the software developers are aware of. I discovered this work around:

After deleting the message from your Sent folder, go to your Trash folder. You should see the deleted message there. Check it and then click Delete Permanently and click OK on the confirmation. When the process is completed the message should be gone from both your Sent folder and the Trash folder. The process should be the same when multiple messages are selected.

Please give this a try and let me know if it works for you.

Thanks.
    -Admin

Allen 965
    Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
    Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
    Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

Yes, thanks, that works.

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the confirmation. I should mention, that in order to free up PM space, I suspect it's necessary to delete whatever is in the Trash folder as well, but I don't know that for a fact at this time.

I do have one message that keeps showing up in Inbox Preview even though it's been deleted from the Inbox.

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Also a known issue. I don't have a workaround at this time, but I think it might go away if the person who sent it deletes it from his Sent Items and Trash folders.
    Working...
    X