Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to log in to the Gallery

Hi,

Perhaps there's something I'm missing, but it seems that my Organ Forum login does not work for the Gallery. I was hoping to upload an owners manual I have for one of my Kimballs to the user manual section, but if I try to login at the top of the page, it does not accept my username and password. I've never used the gallery before so perhaps I'm missing something.

Thanks,

-Max
    Kimball R-80 Broadway, Kimball S-20 Valencia III, Western Cottage Organ Co. Reed Organ

Titano Virtuoso Converter, Borsini Vienna 723, other assorted accordions

Assorted keyboards/synthesizers

"...as you probably know, I take written music as more of a suggestion since we do typically change things up and do them a bit differently."
    - A. Bonsell

The Gallery is currently view only until its membership system can be integrated with the new software. I'm working on this when I have time, but there's no ETA.

https://organforum.com/forums/forum/...changes-coming
    -Admin

Allen 965
    Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
    Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
    Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

Ok, thanks, no problem. Sorry, I missed that. Best of luck with all the tech work.
      Kimball R-80 Broadway, Kimball S-20 Valencia III, Western Cottage Organ Co. Reed Organ

Titano Virtuoso Converter, Borsini Vienna 723, other assorted accordions

Assorted keyboards/synthesizers

"...as you probably know, I take written music as more of a suggestion since we do typically change things up and do them a bit differently."
      - A. Bonsell

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, sorry it's taking so long.
    Working...
    X