Having tags and such appear on your forum posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having tags and such appear on your forum posts

I've noticed that a lot of people on the forum have lists of instruments and leslies, quotes, and so forth below all their forum posts in between dotted lines under their actual post. I'm not sure exactly what to call this and maybe that's part of the problem haha but I want to know how to add such things. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

Here's an example I just snagged off of one of the recent forum topics, the bolded stuff is what I'm talking about.

Any "waterfall style" Hammond key will fit. But it's a lot of work since you have to re-weight the entire keybed.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................

Current organs: AV, BC, A-100
    Current Leslies: 22H, 142, 147, 760
    Organs in the past: L-100 (several), M-100 (x2), T-100, E-100, CV
    Other keyboards: Roland FP-4, Yamaha DX7, Yamaha TX81Z, Yamaha Motif ES Rack, Korg Krome, Novation Mininova

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................
    1949 Hammond CV w/1960 Leslie 45 (converted to 145), using H-1 and Leslie 25 amp
    1958 & 63 Hammond M3
    1963 Hammond L100 with 70s Leslie 120
    1979 Rhodes Piano

You're referring to signatures. You can create your own in User Settings under the Account tab. There's a link on that page says "Edit Post Signature"

Currently, due to a software bug, tags can only be added when creating the topic. They provide a concise way of identifying topics of interest and can be used when searching the forum.
    -Admin

Allen 965
    Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
    Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
    Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

Ah okay, thank you very much for clearing up my confusion and directing me to the signatures!
      1949 Hammond CV w/1960 Leslie 45 (converted to 145), using H-1 and Leslie 25 amp
      1958 & 63 Hammond M3
      1963 Hammond L100 with 70s Leslie 120
      1979 Rhodes Piano

Comment

Working...
      X