Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Correct forum for soundtrack/score organ music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct forum for soundtrack/score organ music?

The use of the organ in video games, and to a lesser extent films, is what originally caused me to develop an interest in the instrument. However, the music forums currently doesn’t have a dedicated film/game/television score section. Where would be the most appropriate place for posts regarding this music?

Thanks in advance.

Try the theatre organ forum. Before movies had sound, the organ accompanied them, and that is the root of the film and video game industry music. Hope this helps, and welcome to the Forum!

Michael
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 9 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 6 Pianos

Comment

Rock, Blues, Jazz, Pop & Theatre music general channel would probably be the place for them.
      Sam
      Home: Allen ADC-4500 Church: Allen MDS-5
      Files: Allen Tone Card (TC) Database, TC Info, TC Converter, TC Mixer, ADC TC SF2, and MOS TC SF2, ADC TC Cad/Rvt, MOS TC Cad/Rvt, Organ Database, Music Library, etc. PM for unlinked files.

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        Correct, Rock, Blues, Jazz, Pop & Theatre channel here:
        https://organforum.com/forums/forum/...zz-pop-theatre

When creating a new topic there, select the Theatre prefix.

• myorgan
        myorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        Interesting, I didn't realize Theatre was part of that particular Forum, otherwise, I would have recommended it. Thank you for the correction, Sam!

Michael
    Working...
    X