X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InspiredtoAspire
    replied
    Thanks Admin for helping on this!

Thanks, Michael/myorgan for the welcome and the tip about the signature - still getting the hang of this! I noticed that after it posted but was unable (perhaps due to the same moderated restrictions) to edit the post and remove the duplicate signature I had copied into the message.

I look forward to joining in some of the various conversations across the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    There appears to be an issue with the current software that prevents Moderated users from viewing and joining groups. I've updated your status and you should be able to join the group.

For other users who may be facing the same issue, send me a PM and I'll upgrade your status.

Leave a comment:

• myorgan
    replied
    InspiredtoAspire,

Welcome to the Forum. You will note in your post above that your signature appears twice. You don't need to add it to the bottom of your post because it is already there.

At the top of the page, you will see Forums | Galley | Articles | Groups | FAQ. Click on Groups, and you will see the Allen Organ Owner's Group there. Click on Join, and a Moderator or Administrator will approve your membership.

Hope that helps, and welcome to the Forum!

Michael

Leave a comment:

• InspiredtoAspire
    started a topic Joining Allen Owners Group

Joining Allen Owners Group

Hello, is the Allen Owners Group that is now a sub-group of this page still active? I read the instructions that said I need to "join" that separately but have been unable to find the button to do so that will allow me to post there. Is it because I am a new member still in moderated status? Thanks!

-------
    Inspired by greatness in others to aspire to play better myself
    -------
    Allen ADC-2010 (Digital, 1983)
    Allen 416-TH (Theater, 1975) - broken
Working...
X