Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I the Change Dynamics Underneath My Name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I the Change Dynamics Underneath My Name?

I know this is a kind of silly thing but, I really dislike seeing "ppp" next to my name. It makes me feel "unorganist". I want to have it say ffffffff. Yes, 10 f's.
    “I play the notes as they are written, but it is God who makes the music.” - Johann Sebastian Bach
    Organs I Play:
    - Allen 2100(T); 1951 M.P. Moller, 3 manual, 55 stop, 28 ranks, (Opus 8152); and 1965 Balcom and Vaughan 3 manual, 34 stops, 25 ranks (Opus 690)

Originally posted by Philip Powell View Post
    I know this is a kind of silly thing but, I really dislike seeing "ppp" next to my name. It makes me feel "unorganist". I want to have it say ffffffff. Yes, 10 f's.
    Well, I'm sorry to say, the highest it goes is fortissimo (maybe fortississimo). How do you change it? Make your posts count, help others, provide valuable advice, and maybe they'll like your posts. Some have very high ratings with posts only in the 100s, but I think that's because the two I'm thinking of used to work for one of the major organ companies in the US. Almost everything they share is of benefit to those who read their posts.

Sorry I couldn't give you better news.

Michael

P.S. Admin & Moderators don't have those indicators because of their permissions.
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 9 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 6 Pianos

Comment

• Philip Powell
      Philip Powell commented
      Editing a comment
      Darn! I guess I'll just have to post important and interesting stuff now!
Working...
X