thumbnails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thumbnails

Why are people using thumbnails which can't be enlarged. I obviously don't know how to view them. But it seems a great inconvenience to me, asking for someone to comment on the small picture. Maybe though, this is a "Teaching Moment"! I wait to be enlightened.

Could you post an example? I haven't seen any thumbnails recently that couldn't be enlarged. It may be your browser.

Current: Allen 225 RTC, W. Bell reed organ, Lowrey TGS, Singer upright grand
    Former: Yamaha E3R
    https://www.exercisesincatholicmythology.com

Comment

Are you using any browser utility that blocks JavaScript? I also haven't seen the problem you've described.
      -- Hi, I'm Lamar -- Allen TC-4 Classic project -- 1899 Kimball, 1999 Rodgers W5000C, Roland DS-61/88, FA-06, VR-09B, 1975 Conn 643, 1959 Hammond M3, 1965 E112, 1963 L-102, and some pianos - The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. Nicolas Chamfort​

Comment

Are you viewing posts without logging in? That method only allows you to see thumbnails.
        Larry is my name; Allen is an organ brand. Allen RMWTHEA.3 with RMI Electra-Piano; Allen 423-C+Gyro; Britson Opus OEM38; Steinway AR Duo-Art 7' grand piano, Mills Violano Virtuoso with MIDI; Hammond 9812H with roll player; Roland E-200; Mason&Hamlin AR Ampico grand piano, Allen ADC-5300-D with MIDI.

Comment

AllenAnalog brings up a point that's worth a reminder. You cannot view or download attachments here unless you are signed in. If you are signed in, a larger image will be displayed when you click the thumbnail version. That image will be displayed in a lightbox and may be further enlarged there, if a larger version was uploaded, by clicking on it.
          -Admin

Allen 965
          Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
          Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
          Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

It must be that I was not logged in. I don't always log in to read. It seemed as if I was being asked to see some of the thumbnails in a different site. Sometimes it said I didn't have permission. It is probably my non-logged state that caused this. Thanks everyone for your comments. Happy Halloween Booooooooooooooo!

(After logging in I could enlarge the Farfisa pictures on the tuning issue post. Thanks again.)

Comment

Working...
            X