Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Technics Organ Parts - Where Can I Buy Them?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technics Organ Parts - Where Can I Buy Them?

Is there anyone selling Technic Organ parts anymore? I need a QJBG2009 circuit board for a Technics GN3K

As you'll be aware, Technics haven't made instruments for many years and the GN3 is from 1990. The chances of finding a board will be slim - if you can find another GN3, that may be your only option.

You could email wdgreenhill.com but although they had a lot of Technics parts last time I spoke to them, I doubt if they've got anything going back 27 years. Greenhill are UK based, but ship worldwide. In the USA, maybe Organ Service Corporation? One of our US members may have more info.

Best of luck in finding a part but be very aware that the cost of a board from a supplier will most likely far outweigh the cost of a more up to date replacement instrument. Crazy, but that's the way it is.
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Working...
    X