Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a bench for my M3, but it came with a Wurlitzer 4100BW, now I need info

I needed a bench and I found one cheap, now my mild OCD tendencies are directing me to get the tag-a-long organ fully functional (currently is about 70%) 8) It plays but some functions are inop, none of the 'solo' tabs produce any sound, for example. If anyone can point me toward some service info, I'll be greatly in your debt!

Thanks!
    Tom in Tulsa

Fooling with: 1969 E100, 1955 M3, 1963 M100, Leslie 720

I have shematics pdf for 4100BW.
    Write PM. I can send you.

Comment

Oh my, thank you! Sending a PM...
      Tom in Tulsa

Comment

Contact Morelock Music in Rienzi Mississippi. They have all the Wurlitzer parts. I have been in contact with them several times regarding my 950a organ. They are very helpful

Comment

Thanks for the reference! We'll see what turns up during the "discovery" phase 8) It's good to know there is a resource for parts out there!
          Thanks again!
          Tom in Tulsa

Comment

Made some progress, main problem seems to be filth! Dirty tube pins and sockets, dirty key contacts, and a *wasp nest* interfering with several key contacts 8)
            Tom in Tulsa

Comment

The key contacts during my use were cleaned, I did not need to disassemble and clean them.

Comment

Working...
              X