Wurlitzer 4502

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wurlitzer 4502

Hello! New member in North Texas. Just acquired a Wurlitzer 4502 and am in need of the tech manual or schematics for it. The two problems that I am experiencing are the lower octave of pedals is 1/2 tone higher than the pedal being depressed and the keyboard notes are not very responsive. I suspect that as I play the keyboard the notes will self clean and become much more responsive but I am totally blown away by the lower octave of pedals being off key! Never experienced that and am not familiar with the pedal system used on this model.

Looking forward to sharing and gaining much knowledge about the 60's and 70's models as those were the ones I grew up with! Thanks in advance for anything you can help with.

Alleyoop

Welcome to the forum. Contact Morelock's Organ Parts and Service in Rienzi, Mississippi. They have all the parts for the Wurlitzer organs and are very helpful as well.

Comment

The pedals on this organ connect to the console using multi-pin plugs and sockets. If the registration pin on the plug is broken off or worn, it might be possible to insert the plug improperly, and thus connect to the wrong notes. If I recall, there are 3 plugs, each with a different number of pins. If inserted wrong, it would only be one of the connectors.

Comment

• you795a
        you795a commented
        Editing a comment
        That is how my Wurlitzer 950 pedalboard plugs into the organ as well.
    Working...
    X