Where to Order Parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Order Parts?

Our church organ needs some new parts. Is there a good source for ordering organ parts? We have a Baldwin model 520.

What parts in particular? I have some assorted Baldwin parts of that era. And many parts in that organ are off-the-shelf generics that can be ordered from any supply house. Finally, there is Robert Spoon, the go-to guy for all things Baldwin. He may be reached at:
    baldwinpartsguy {at} G mail {dot} com
    John
    ----------
    *** Please post your questions about technical service or repair matters ON THE FORUM. Do not send your questions to me or another member by private message. Information shared is for the benefit of the entire organ community, but other folks will not be helped by information we exchange in private messages!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birds...97551893588434

Comment

What I need most are the plungers that fit on the bottom of the keys for a Baldwin model 520. They are rubber fingers the fit on the keys and press down on a wire. The part number is B0506-104187. Need at least four, but would like to buy a few extras. Thank you for any help or suggestions.

Wayne

Comment

• jbird604
        jbird604 commented
        Editing a comment
        That is something you'd have to order from Robert Spoon. Not a generic part, and I don't happen to have any around. He should be able to supply you with them, unless they have become permanently unavailable.
    Working...
    X