Anyone have spare Viscount keys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have spare Viscount keys?

Had a bad day today. Man II G3 was a bit dicky so I thought I'd strip it out and clean it up. Unfortunately I slipped and snapped off two keys.

I had a good old crack with the super glue and they came up alright. I then moved them to Man III in the top left corner so out of site a bit but I'd like to replace them.

The Organ is a mid 90's Viscount Grand Opera Domus 1332

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Bummer.

Have you tried the local Viscount importer? They may still be able to source those keys, either from the UK or Italy.
    -------

Hammond M-102 #21000.
    Leslie 147 #F7453.
    Hammond S-6 #72421

Comment

I've sent emails off to Italy, the local and a few other spots hoping that something turns up. The repair isn't too bad, and it took the wife a few minutes to spot it, but I know its there...

Comment

Try contacting Viscount US support using information in the sticky. The United States is one of Viscount's largest markets, so their support here is very good. If the keys are available, Robert Darnall will be able to help you. I do not see why he could not ship the parts down under if you are willing to pay the postage.

If you have stop lamp trouble, please read my post under that thread before you do anything. Robert can supply the proper Viscount light bulbs.

Comment

Thanks for that , I shall make contact and see if they are available. I have read your other post and shall do some looking before further comment. I am hoping I can get this beast working well again soon.

Comment

Let us know how you go with sourcing those keys. Will be of use for others, I'm sure.
            -------

Hammond M-102 #21000.
            Leslie 147 #F7453.
            Hammond S-6 #72421

Comment

No luck from any where yet on the keys. Viscount America didn't have any.

Comment

Originally posted by Yowie View Post
                No luck from any where yet on the keys. Viscount America didn't have any.
                Have you tried the UK via 3 Monkeys in WA?

Also, did you get any response from Italy?
                -------

Hammond M-102 #21000.
                Leslie 147 #F7453.
                Hammond S-6 #72421

Comment

Working...
                X