X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a console

Re: Looking for a console

That Chapel Music console is a great buy at (? I think I remember seeing $700.00). At that price, I'd take off from work and go get it. You don't find 4 manual consoles of that integrity very often for that price. It's a Skinner console...so you're going to be able to enjoy the comfort of a well designed piece of equipment for years after it's in your home (church). Just think of all the great experiences you will be able to relate to your friends about the tough drive home in a truck, and the big job of getting it through the door, when you off load it. Like U Haul says....it's an adventure in moving!</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

[quote user="Jay999"]

That Chapel Music console is a great buy at (? I think I remember seeing $700.00). At that price, I'd take off from work and go get it. You don't find 4 manual consoles of that integrity very often for that price. It's a Skinner console...so you're going to be able to enjoy the comfort of a well designed piece of equipment for years after it's in your home (church). Just think of all the great experiences you will be able to relate to your friends about the tough drive home in a truck, and the big job of getting it through the door, when you off load it. Like U Haul says....it's an adventure in moving!</p>
      <p mce_keep="true"></p>
      <p mce_keep="true"></p>

[/quote]</p>

Jay you have me rolling on the floor!!!! For those who have never moved a 4 manual console it for sure will be an experience. I'd rather take a beating. Ha Ha
      </p>

Comment

I also agree with Jay...for the price alone, plus the build quality (even better if refurbished to like-new condition), if it were me I'd take the time off and drive there to pick it up. Just make sure you have several strong backs to help you move it!</P>

Good luck.</P>

Comment

Anyone with a link to the ebay ad for the skinner console? I searched but couldn't find it.

Comment

It's already sold (for $800):</P>

http://cgi.ebay.com/Aeolian-Skinner-...QQcmdZViewItem</P>

Comment

The Chapel Music Company has a currentauction on eBay for a 3-manual Austin console if anyone's interested...</P>

http://cgi.ebay.com/Austin-Drawknob-...QQcmdZViewItem</P>

Comment

Working...
              X