Forum Top Banner Ad

Collapse

Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Around how much is my Lowrey Stardust SU530 worth?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around how much is my Lowrey Stardust SU530 worth?

It is in extremely good condition/barely played and came with the bench and over 50 sheet music books and all of the original manuals and materials. I am looking into selling it soon because I am getting married and need to free up some space.

Thank you all so much!

[IMG][/IMG]

No location given - we did ask in the 'sticky' above!

Are you sitting down? OK, the short answer is probably 'a fraction of what you paid'. Checking back over Organ Forum threads that are now over 8 years old, I see one confirmed selling price of less than $2000, and another Stardust advertised at $500 with no takers at the time. There was an ebay sale (as opposed to asking price) of less than £3000 a while back.

The usually helpful Lowrey forum has just shifted to a new host and I don't think all the archived material made it. I can't find the file that listed all the recent selling prices.

It's a 2007 model, not sure if Lowrey are still supporting it with spares, and that's the clincher. Buyers are not willing to spend much on a complex instrument, however good it may be, if there's a chance that a circuit board failure could turn it into a large boat anchor. Unlikely, yes, but not impossible.

Location please, and then someone near you might be able to come up with a firmer figure.
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

I live in Massachusetts and I figured it would only be a fractional amount. Thank you for your input! :)

Comment

Is this still for sale?

Comment

Working...
        X