Forum Top Banner Ad

Collapse

Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much is My Kimball Swinger 400 Entertainer || Worth?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much is My Kimball Swinger 400 Entertainer || Worth?

In Today’s Market, How Much is a Kimball Swinger 400 Entertainer || with The Original Purchasing Receipt & a Ton of Kimball Entertainer Music/Song Books Worth?? It Works/Sounds Great & has Very Little Blemishes/Scufs for how Old it is!! I Inherited it from My Mom after She Passed Away & I’m Looking to Sell it since I don’t have any Use/Room for it Rite Now!! So Any Help/Information would be Very Appreciated, THANKS!! Also I’ll Try to Post Pictures of The Organ & All of The Music/Song Books That I Have for it Later Tonight when I get Home!!

P.S: I’m Located in Southern California, USA..
    Last edited by ; 05-22-2018, 04:06 PM. Reason: Adding where I’m Located..

Sorry to have to tell you that the market value is zero for the organ, so you get whatever you can for it. Market value does not equal the sentimental value that the organ has to you and family. It's a relatively small organ that's probably 40 years old and there is just no demand for them any more. Depending on where you are, there will be dozens or hundreds out there for sale, many newer, bigger and better and they won't make that much money either. Sad, but that's how the market is.

Assuming that you're in the USA (we did ask for location in the 'sticky' thread above!) I'd suggest you advertise locally at maybe $50-60 and be prepared to drop from that.

Ironically, depending on what the song books are, they might be worth more than the organ! Sell anything that isn't branded as Kimball separately.
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Working...
    X