This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Electone B75N

My mother in law passed away recently and she had a B175N that she used to play regularly. I know nothing about organs , can anyone give me an idea of what it’s worth and how best to sell it?
    As far as I know it’s in perfect condition. Thank you .

Moved to the correct section for you.

I'm afraid that it's worth almost zero, or definitely zero. If it is in perfect condition (and that means that everything works fully, not just that it looks OK), then maybe a few pounds/dollars, depending on where you are in the world. If there are any faults, it has no value whatsoever and I'm afraid it's landfill time. It would not be worth repairing, even if you could find the parts.

Assuming that it's OK, ask £25 in the UK and advertise locally and/or on Ebay. But be prepared for it not to sell.

That's the sad state of the market, no-one wants old (1978) small organs. :(
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Thank you very much Andy. As far as I know it’s in perfect condition. I will do as you say and see if I can get £25

Comment

Working...
      X