X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allen TC-4 worth?

Hello,

Our church is getting rid of our organ. I was wondering if it is worth anything. I couldn’t find any information online, and was hoping someone would be able to help me here. Picture is below;

Click image for larger version

Name:	FCF0D813-0A31-49F1-9A90-188E697F55EB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	615389

Thank you all in advance!

Originally posted by Dalvo1 View Post
    Our church is getting rid of our organ. I was wondering if it is worth anything. I couldn’t find any information online, and was hoping someone would be able to help me here.
    Dalvo1,

Do you have any idea where you are located? In some cases, that will make a difference in the sale price of your church's organ. A general location is fine.

In any event, sadly, the organ isn't worth a whole lot other than as an historic instrument–we're talking hundreds, perhaps $1,000 at most. If everything works fine, it will be worth more. If there are issues (there are most certainly are issues with it), it will be worth less.

Perhaps the most valuable thread recently regarding the TC-4 is here: https://www.organforum.com/forums/sh...&highlight=TC4. Since he is near Atlanta, the value of the organ may be more than in your area.

Best with the sale of your organ.

Michael
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

I’m in Tampa, Florida.

The organ is In full working condition. Click image for larger version

Name:	FDDD7303-2F52-404E-99AF-3FBA5BCCD0DF.jpg
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	606477

Click image for larger version

Name:	FDDD7303-2F52-404E-99AF-3FBA5BCCD0DF.jpg