Concorde 2312 worth $200?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concorde 2312 worth $200?

In good working condition with bench and pedals. I'm a tonewheel guy but this is literally a few blocks from my house. Do I want this? I'll admit, these things are neat! Is $200 a steal?
    BCV, C2, M3, C3
    HR40, 142, 760, 771
    Once upon a time I was a musician, now I just collect Hammonds!

No. Not a steal by any means. $0 is average! But really, don't pass it up. These days $200 just isn't that much and if it's in good shape, give the seller what he's asking. I doubt you'll regret it.

Comment

Get it! It'll be a chore to maintain, but worth it when working properly. Does it have the chromed pedal board? I'd pay 200 just for that. 😄
      Over the years: Hammond M3, BC, M102, B3, four X77s and three PR-40s, a Thomas Electra and a Celebrity, three Fender Rhodes, Roland HS-10, HP-2000, HP-600, RD-600, JV-880, a thing made by Korg (?), two Leslie 910s, 122, 257, 258, 247, two 142s, and three custom-built Leslies. Wow, way too much money spent!

Comment

If it is in good working condition and has been properly maintained, it may well be worth it. I paid a little more than that for a 2307 with the brass/chrome pedals that was barely playable and managed to get it operational, but I am not done yet. My local Hammond dealer said it is awesome organ. It was the flagship model when it came out about 1973. However it does not have the character of the B3.

Comment

Working...
        X