• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammond

Beautiful.

Comment

How do I find Out it’s value?

Comment

Are you looking to sell it? What part of Kansas are you in?
        Tom in Tulsa

Fooling with: 1969 E100, 1955 M3, 1963 M100, Leslie 720

Comment

• Jenniferb
          Jenniferb commented
          Editing a comment
          Topeka. Would like to know it’s value before I consider Selling it....

In the back of the organ on the bottom of the case is a model and serial number plate. If you could provide the serial number I can give a better idea of its value, at least to me 8) Hammond changed some things in the early sixties which could suggest more work may be required than on an older one to put it in tip-top shape. If it is maybe 1961-ish or older, and at least plays, it would be worth 500 to me. If I was trying to sell it I wouldn’t take less. The Hammond B3 is a highly prized model and people pay a lot for them. The A100, which you have, is the exact same thing but in a different case with built in amplifiers and speakers, so mention that to potential buyers 8)
        Tom in Tulsa

Fooling with: 1969 E100, 1955 M3, 1963 M100, Leslie 720

Comment

In 2016 I bought mine in Canada for 750cdn which is 525us today it was not in as good a shape as your Moms I had work to do on it but it did play when I bought it. I would ask more for yours it is beautiful.
          Practise the theory...realize the practical
          Hammonds L100 /A100 /B3 Leslie 147 and 122 Yamaha E352 Key board driven in OVATIONS 15" 40 watt power

Comment

Working...
          X